The International Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease Conference
|Date:||24-Jun-17 to 25-Jun-17|
|Location:||Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore / Singapore / Singapore|
|Category:||Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals Conferences & Trade Fairs|
IDCDC is a patient-centred and clinician-focused conference, recognising that diabetes is one of the most potent risk factors for cardiovascular disease; and conversely, cardiovascular disease is the chief cause of morbidity and mortality among diabetic patients. Both conditions, as well as their treatments, interact profoundly to influence the outcomes of patients. Patient-centred communication among physicians from varied disciplines is essential to achieve improved outcomes in these patients.
To be held in Singapore in 2017, this first transnational cross-specialty conference will begin with a focus on Asia, where 60% of diabetics in the world live. This will be expanded to encompass the global community of stakeholders in diabetic care, with the ultimate aim of improving the quality of care for diabetic patients around the world.
IDCDC 2017 will consist of presentations and discussions on current state-of-the-art treatments and future leading-edge developments in this increasingly important cross-specialty; all in an intimate and inspiring environment that fosters engagement among participants.
Among the trends in clinical practice to be addressed are:
- Current diabetes guidelines on the management of diabetes among patients with cardiovascular disease
- Current cardiovascular guidelines on the management of cardiovascular diseases in patients with diabetes
- New developments in drug therapy for diabetes
- Controversies regarding HbA1C targets
Anti-diabetic medications and cardiovascular outcomes
- Important knowledge gaps and future directions
Mark your calendar on 24 – 25 June 2017 and we hope to see you all in Singapore!
- Autism News Today
- Brain Cancer News Today
- Breast Cancer News Today
- Breastfeeding News Today
- Conferences & Trade Shows Today
- Dental Industry Today
- Dietary Supplements News Today
- H1N1 News Today
- Healthcare Industry Today
- Healthcare Reform News Today
- Home Birth News Today
- Lung Cancer News Today
- Malaria News Today
- Mesothelioma News Today
- Pharmaceutical Industry Today
- Planned Parenthood News Today
- Prostate Cancer News Today
- SARS News Today