Ten Steps to Data Quality
|Date:||06-Jun-17 to 07-Jun-17|
|Location:||etc.Venues Marble Arch / London / United Kingdom|
• Turn data quality challenges into actionable projects with clear objectives.
• Connect data quality issues to business priorities.
• Understand concepts that are fundamental to data quality management, such as the Framework for Information Quality, information life cycle, data quality dimensions, business impact techniques, root cause analysis techniques, etc.
• Choose the appropriate steps/activities from the Ten Steps process to address business needs.
• Apply many of the steps and techniques to a course project during the seminar.
• Obtain templates and examples to use in the attendees’ own situations.