Think on Your Feet Communication Training in Edinburgh
|Date:||08-Feb-17 to 09-Feb-17|
|Location:||Edinburgh Training & Conference Venue / Edinburgh / United Kingdom|
What is this 2 day training course in Edinburgh about?
- Being a great communicator when you don’t have time to prepare in advance
- Structuring responses to questions and challenges – when you need those responses – usually NOW!
- Being able to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding with clarity, brevity and impact®
he ability to think on your feet is the skill that marks us out as confident and in control. When we are put on the spot, training in delivering formal presentations, is not going to help us. This unique course, delivered by licensed ‘Think on Your Feet®’ trainers, is the only programme that builds the skill of responding confidently ‘in the moment’ when there is little or no time to prepare.
Key Benefits of Think on Your Feet®
- Be more effective in meetings, one to ones, talking to colleagues and making presentations
- Build your ability to focus on key issues, organise ideas, reduce preparation and response time
- Handle awkward questions, confidently and effectively, knowing that you will never get ‘caught on the spot’ again.
This practical, intensive programme will dramatically improve your oral communication skills, enabling you to get your point across clearly, concisely, persuasively and memorably.