Interview Boot Camp for College Students
|Date:||25-Jan-17 to 25-Jan-17|
|Location:||Oxford Exchange Commerce Club / Tampa / United States|
• Tips from a former internal recruiter/hiring manager about your resume and LinkedIn profile.
• Insider information about how recruiters work campus career fairs and conduct interviews.
• How to articulately talk about your strengths, weaknesses, and personality in ways that will positively impact interviewers and hiring managers.
• How to tell a story. (Critical to answering questions in a compelling and memorable manner.)
• Strategies for introverts.
• Strategies for extraverts.
• How to confidently and articulately answer the question, "Tell me a little bit about yourself".
• What your body language conveys to interviewers.
• What you need to know about the "Halo Effect".
• What interviewers and hiring managers are thinking and wondering about you while you answer questions.
• What to wear and what not to wear.
• Receive an interview readiness assessment, an interview workbook, and personality assessments.
Gift Certificates are available. Text, call, or message Lisa Jacobson 813.842-2975 or Lisa.Jacobson@verizon.net.
Wednesday, January 25, 2017 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Thursday, January 26, 2017 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Friday, January 27, 2017 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM