Understanding Value: How to sell your business
|Date:||01-Mar-17 to 01-Mar-17|
|Location:||Savoy Hotel / London / United Kingdom|
|Category:||Banking, Finance & Investment Conferences & Trade Fairs|
Even if you don’t want to sell your business now, you should still review all your options. Ignoring an exit strategy can be the difference between success and failure in any eventual sale. Given the current economic climate, it’s important not to let frustration get in the way of capitalising on your sale.
You have to put time into the process. If you want to find out how to build your business with a view to selling it for maximum value this breakfast briefing is the perfect forum to explore all your options.
During the briefing we will discuss:
- How to build your business with a view to selling it in the future
- Preparation & Research: exit strategy planning and how to get the best out of it.
- How to handle an offer when it does arrive
- Understand what really creates the value in your business
- The different structures for a sale depending on your priorities
25% or more shareholders of businesses with £5 million revenue or more.
Join this discussion to discover how to make your business more valuable and ready for sale. Be one of 15 senior business professionals around the table at The Savoy where you can ask questions and share thinking on the issues facing your business.
This breakfast meeting is brought to you by Business Reporter and is only for company shareholders. Registrations of junior professionals, consultants, solution providers or other sellers to this market won’t be accepted.
For any enquiries, please contact Lace on 020 8349 6458 or email Lace.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Australian Securities Exchange News Today
- BIS News Today
- Banking Industry Today
- Brazil Business Today
- Conferences & Trade Shows Today
- Crowdfunding News Today
- FOREX Trading News Today
- Finance Industry Today
- Frankfurt Stock Exchange News Today
- Global Investing Today
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange News Today
- IPO News Today
- Insurance Industry Today
- International Employment Today
- International Trade News Today
- London Stock Exchange News Today
- Madrid Stock Exchange News Today
- Microcredit News Today
- Microfinance News Today
- NASDAQ News Today
- Shanghai Stock Exchange News Today
- Tokyo Stock Exchange News Today
- Toronto Stock Exchange News Today
- World Bank News Today