How hybrid cloud drives digital transformation
|Date:||30-Mar-17 to 30-Mar-17|
|Location:||Savoy Hotel / London / United Kingdom|
|Category:||Banking, Finance & Investment Conferences & Trade Fairs|
Every organisation knows it needs greater efficiency and operational agility to succeed in the digital economy – but according to recent research, 89% of organisations face significant issues, during the change process that can either delay or derail transformation. This is a huge challenge for today’s business leaders, because slow progress or failure is simply not an option. Join us to discuss and understand the keys to success.
For most companies digital transformation involves the influence of cloud technologies cutting through business processes. This typically involves a hybrid cloud solution of some sort, but striking the right balance is crucial. What is the right strategy for business going through this process? Furthermore, any new systems that are put in place need to integrate seamlessly with old and complex legacy infrastructure.
This high-level breakfast briefing will highlight how businesses can deploy advanced communications platforms in the cloud to build their business and ensure an efficient and effective digital transformation.
During the briefing we will discuss key industry challenges around:
- Understanding the benefits of a parallel approach to IT development and infrastructure as well as the role of a digital platform
- Overcoming the challenge of restructuring and consolidating your current IT infrastructure to make it cloud-ready
- Example use cases of parallel running benefits in reduced IT run costs and increased agility
Who is invited?
CIOs, CTOs, Heads of IT, IT Directors and other senior information technology professionals from companies with 500+ employees.
This breakfast meeting is brought to you by Business Reporter, in association with Interoute and is only for senior end users as mentioned above.
Enquiries, please email Lace on Lace.email@example.com
- Australian Securities Exchange News Today
- BIS News Today
- Banking Industry Today
- Brazil Business Today
- Conferences & Trade Shows Today
- Crowdfunding News Today
- FOREX Trading News Today
- Finance Industry Today
- Frankfurt Stock Exchange News Today
- Global Investing Today
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange News Today
- IPO News Today
- Insurance Industry Today
- International Employment Today
- International Trade News Today
- London Stock Exchange News Today
- Madrid Stock Exchange News Today
- Microcredit News Today
- Microfinance News Today
- NASDAQ News Today
- Shanghai Stock Exchange News Today
- Tokyo Stock Exchange News Today
- Toronto Stock Exchange News Today
- World Bank News Today