ICCG Numismatic Expo 2017
|Date:||20-Jan-17 to 23-Jan-17|
|Location:||World Trade Center / Mumbai / India|
|Category:||Conferences & Trade Fairs|
Dates - 20th, 21st, 22nd January 2017
Venue - World Trade Centre, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai
Timing - 9.30 am to 7.30 pm
Footfall - 10,000 - 12,000 people in three days
Media - ICCG Newspaper
Few Highlights to happen in ICCG Numismatic Expo.
1. Stall of India Government Mint, Mumbai in our Expo
2. Counter sale of Commemorative Coin Sets by Mumbai Mint
3. ICCG Numismatic Expo inauguration by Education Minister Shri Vinod Tawde Ji.
4. Launch of 1st Error Coin Book of India and inauguration by R. Haripanth, General Manager of Mumbai Mint and Mr. Shakti Arora, Television Celebrity.
5. Showcase of coins of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj used during the time of his coronation termed as 'GOLD HON' and also normal 'Shivrai Coins'
6. Showcase of rare specimens notes and old currencies of India by Mr. Hitesh Tahilramani for 1st time in India
7. Footfall of around 10,000 - 12,000 in the span of 3 days.
8. Lifetime Achievement Award to Shri BK Kar Sir.
9. Reliance Jio - Our Digital Partner
10. PCGS currency grading company is having stall in our expo marking the international participation.
And many more in process...!!!