NEOVETS Certified Military Talent Employer Training @Cleveland Clinic
Save the Date Now
3 May 2017 EXACT TIME FRAME WILL BE MODIFIED SOON!
Drive High Quality Talent to Your Job Openings
Learn how to better understand Veteran job seekers, and
apply for your company's CMTE certification at our workshop.
* See our latest CMTE
* Hear from Experts About:
* Military branches and relevant vocabulary
* USERRA what is it, and Actual Case Study
* What military training means in our civilian world
* Military compensation and benefits
* Maximizing interview with Veterans
* Myths about Veteran employees
... and more
Veteran Job Seekers know CMTE employers:
~ Value their employees
~ Walk the Talk with their policies and practices
~ Understand the character and discipline Veterans bring to their work
· Parking is free to participants and guests. Parking available on flat lot
· Breakfast and Lunch are provided courtesy of the Cleveland Clinic
The CMTE application is evidence-based, meaning that documentation supporting your policies and practices are required.
It isn't complex, though "box checkers only" need not apply.
Bring a copy of your company Employee Handbook to the Workshop.
You can begin the application in advance of the workshop, and we will help you with any questions or gaps you may have. Please visit our web page where you will find the current application, along with its instructions for completion.
If your company wants to increase its hiring of high-quality, disciplined talent, apply for your NEOVETS Military Talent Employer Certification (CMTE) at this Workshop. The CMTE will drive talent to you!
To learn more about NEOVETS, including how you can support our cause financially, visit www.neovets.org!
For direct inquiries, send an email to our Chairman of the Board of Directors, Bryan A McGown, "Gunny" at
We'll see you there!