Channelnomics Conference MSP, New York
|Date:||26-Apr-17 to 26-Apr-17|
|Location:||The Park Lane Hotel / United States|
|Category:||Banking, Finance & Investment Conferences & Trade Fairs|
But what makes a world-class managed service provider? In a marketplace where every MSP has access to the same resources, what strategies can you use to add value to your services so that you're able to attract more customers, charge higher prices and spend less time on low-value, reactive tasks?
At this year’s Channelnomics Conference MSP – the only truly independent channel event – we will address all of the above issues, shed light on the future of the U.S. managed services industry and answer questions including:
- Managed services and security – a perfect couple or a bad idea?
- How can resellers and vendors work together to deliver better managed services solutions?
- What changes are taking place in the market to drive demand for managed services and how should MSPs respond?
- How to recruit, structure and motivate your team to achieve great results
- Internet of Things (IoT) revolution – an opportunity for MSPs or just another buzzword?
- Can managed print services revive the print market?
- MSP 2020, where is the market going and how to set up your business for success
- Australian Securities Exchange News Today
- BIS News Today
- Banking Industry Today
- Brazil Business Today
- Conferences & Trade Shows Today
- Crowdfunding News Today
- FOREX Trading News Today
- Finance Industry Today
- Frankfurt Stock Exchange News Today
- Global Investing Today
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange News Today
- IPO News Today
- Insurance Industry Today
- International Employment Today
- International Trade News Today
- London Stock Exchange News Today
- Madrid Stock Exchange News Today
- Microcredit News Today
- Microfinance News Today
- NASDAQ News Today
- Shanghai Stock Exchange News Today
- Tokyo Stock Exchange News Today
- Toronto Stock Exchange News Today
- World Bank News Today